Notice of Accessibility
The Madison Hotel is committed to making its property accessible to all guest, regardless of abilities or disabilities.The Madison Hotel seeks to lower the technical barriers to accessibility on our website, mobile applications and other digital platforms (collectively, "Digital Platforms") for persons with disabilities. We understand that individuals with varying disabilities may seek information on our Digital Platforms, and it is our goal to provide such individuals access to the content, features and functionality available through our website.
With the above in mind, we have taken a number of steps to make sure our digital platforms accessible. In addition, we will continue to implement commercially reasonable changes to improve accessibility to the content, features and functionality of our Digital Platforms.
If you are unable to access any content, feature or functionality available on or through our Digital Platforms, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 973-285-1800. We will make reasonable efforts to address the problem, which may include providing you an alternative method(s) for obtaining the content, accessing the functionality or features, and/or fulfilling your request.
The Hotel has the following accessibility features:
- Accessible on-site parking
- Accessible route to hotel facilities, including pool, registration and breakfast area
- Accessible guest rooms with mobility features, including doors with a minimum 32-inch-wide opening, bathrooms with a roll-in shower or tub, grab bars in bathroom/tub/shower, visual emergency devices, closed caption televisions, accessible locks and peephole on door
- ADA pool chair lift
- Elevator to guest room floors
- TVs with closed caption features
- Guest rooms with communication features, including a hearing impaired guest kit, available at the front desk
- Fire alarms with audible and visual notification devices