To ensure your enjoyment and peace of mind while staying with us the following steps have been taken to limit the potential effects of Covid -19…
Before you arrive….
- Your room was vacant for a minimum of 72 hours prior to your arrival
- Your room was cleaned with a hospital grade disinfectant cleaner (Ecolab’s Peroxide Multi Surface Cleaner and Disinfectant) to specifications recommended by the C.D.C by specially trained employees wearing personal protective equipment recommended by the C.D.C and other health care professionals. The product quickly disinfects and kills 99.999% germs
- Special consideration was made to ensure high touch points were thoroughly sanitized including glassware, remote controls, telephone, thermostat, light switches, faucet handles, knobs, handles, wands, etc.
- Throughout the day an employee of the hotel will sanitize high touch points including door handles, elevator push buttons, credit card approval machine, ice machine, etc.
- Your room key is sanitized after every guest use
- Hand sanitizer has been placed at check in counter, on lobby coffee set up and lobby ramp for use and safety
- Recommended elevator capacity has been adjusted to maintain social distancing
- Signage has been placed throughout public areas to remind guests about social distancing and the use of masks
- The front desk has been equipped with safety screens AND is set up so that you are at least 6’ away from the employee checking you in
When you arrive…
- You certify, represent and warrant as follows that within the fourteen (14) days immediately preceding your arrival date that you have not tested positive or presumptively positive with the Coronavirus or been identified as a potential carrier of the COVID – 19 virus or similar communicable illness. You have not experienced any symptoms commonly associated with the Coronavirus. You have not been in direct contact with or in the vicinity of any person you knew and/or now know to be carrying the Coronavirus within the last (14) days. We have taken enhanced health and safety measures – for you, our guests and team members and we expect you to follow all posted instructions when visiting our hotel. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the C.D.C, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting our hotel, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- The front desk will not touch your credit card, you will be asked to insert the card into the credit card reader and remove once transaction approved. Sanitizer is available for your use before and after the transaction
- You will be given a sanitized key in a white envelope by an employee that used sanitizer before handling your key
- No employee will enter your room to clean while you are a guest. All items you may need will be available by calling the front desk and will be prepared by an employee with sanitized hands, placed in a clear bag and left at your door. You will be made aware of the delivery by a knock on the door
- If you choose to dispose of your own trash and/or linen marked containers are available by the guest elevators
- Limited continental breakfast is available at the front desk and is safely out of sight and reach of the public. For your convenience a menu is posted on the front desk. Simply tell the desk staff what you would like and they will prepare it for you “to go” wearing proper PPE. Feel free to eat in your room, hotel courtyard or lobby. Please remember to maintain social distancing and to wear masks when not eating.
- Dinner from our award winning restaurant Rod’s Steak & Seafood Grille is available from 4PM – 9PM via room service, pick up or ALL WEATHER OUTDOOR dining (Reservations Required). Menus are available at the Front Desk. All food is prepared and delivered by employees following enhanced food safety protocols and recommend sanitary guidelines using proper PPE
- Upon your request a receipt will be emailed to you (please notify front desk and provide email)
- If you have any questions or concerns please email or call Scott McArthur, General Manager at email@example.com or 862-345-5500.
Thank you for your business, please enjoy your stay…