The Madison Hotel Updates
Even as we move past Covid we are keeping some of what we learned.
To ensure your enjoyment and peace of mind while staying with us the following steps have been taken to limit the potential effects of any illnesses, damage to the environment and demands on the supply chain…
- Your room will still be cleaned with a hospital grade disinfectant cleaner. Because who doesn’t love a clean room.
- The front desk will not touch your credit card, you will be asked to insert the card into the credit card reader and remove once transaction approved.
- During your stay, we will not provide housekeeping service automatically every day*. If you wish to receive daily housekeeping refresh service, please let our guest services team know by 3PM the day before you want your room cleaned and we will do our best to schedule service according to your preferences. *
- Dinner from our award-winning restaurant Rod’s Steak & Seafood Grille (RESERVATIONS REQUIRED) and G.K.’s is available from 4PM – 9PM
- We have Express checkout!! Upon your departure a receipt will be emailed to you. Should you need a printed copy or want to chat feel free to stop by the front desk.
- Our pool and hot tub is permanently shut down as we prepare for some big changes coming in 2023!!
- Renovations have begun in some of our public areas. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this period. We can’t wait for you to experience our wonderful property. Stay tuned for updates and photos.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please email, or call Scott McArthur, General Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or 862-345-5500.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS, PLEASE ENJOY YOUR STAY AND COME BACK SOON.